Hi! My name is Meggie. I'm a very creative person. I love the color pink. I created a tumblr simply as a way to express my self. If you find any of my posts interesting feel free to follow me. Thanks so much for all of the support. I really appreciate it! xx
"Oh man! New iPod touch will be out next week! It has two cameras! You can do facetime and record HD video! About time!"
honestly ive never noticed..
..how difficult girls have it. seriously, i am not kidding you, being a girl sounds like such a rough life. when i wake up i literally shower, brush my teeth, dry my hair, put clothes on and skip out the door. however to girls, that is an absolutely unacceptable routine. they have so much more to do and take care of on a daily basis.
girls have to:
- put on makeup. (eyeliner, lip gloss, mascara, powder their face etc.)
- style their hair.
- apply hair spray, mousse, that crap that stops your hair from frizzy in the sun.
- smell nice at all hours.
- pluck their eyebrow / unibrow/ the little hairs on their lip.
- shave their legs / armpits / pubes.
- do their nails and toenails.
- pick out what earrings to wear.
- try on numerous of outfits every morning while trying to hang on to what little self esteem they have left.
- wear bras.
- pick out shoes.
- worry excessively over pimples.
- applying lotion, moisturizer and various skin care products.
- do homework / study.
- clean and cook and run errands for your parents.
- do extracurricular.
- worry about getting pregnant.
- go through child birth.
and once a month they have to do all of the above while menstruating. i dont know how girls do all of that, day after day and months after months. like wtf ladies, where do you guys manage to fit all of that into a days work, all the while juggling a life around? WHERE DOES THE TIME COME FROM? i myself can barely manage eating and breathing at the same time.
i cannot, for the life of me understand how girls do it.
i wish to find this man and kiss him.
so much respect for this guy.
"i love the sweet million lottery commercials… hehe they’re always so adorable! xxo
08.30.10: Thoughts on starting my day and plans.
When I woke up today… well that’s a lie. I technically didn’t wake up today because I might’ve sort’ve stayed up all not. I’m a sick insomniac… sue me. Anyways today isn’t one of my better days. I’m having a pretty bad flare day but I’m trying to keep an optimistic outlook I mean sometimes thats all you can do right. So today I have a pretty busy day ahead of me. Here’s what my schedule might look like.
- 11:30 Leave House
- 12:20 Arrive At Doctors Office
- 12:30 Doctors Appointment
- 1:30 Leave Doctors Office
- Go To The Mall (to hit up stores like F21 and ULTA)
- Go To Grampas
- Go Home
The rest of my day is still pretty unwritten…